On 25 May 2018, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC will come into force (General Data Protection Regulation).
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is art. 6 section 1 a, art. 6 section b and art. 6 section 1 f of Regulation of European Parliament and EU Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, i.e. personal data are processed:
- based on previously obtained consent for the newsletter service (Article 6 section 1 a)
- in order to perform the concluded agreement and execute orders (Article 6 section 1 b)
- for the purpose resulting from legally justified interests pursued by the Administrator, i.e. pursuing claims under the concluded contract, in order to create statistics, lists and analyzes for the administrator's own purposes and for direct marketing of administrator's products and services (Article 6 (1) f)
You have the right to:
- access to data content
- rectification, deletion or limitation of data processing
- object to the processing of personal data
- request discontinuation of processing
- transfer of personal data
- withdraw a consent at any time
- submit a complaint to the supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection in Warsaw at the address: ul. Stawki 2, if you believe that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the Regulation.
Providing the data is voluntary, but necessary to perform the agreement and handle inquiries and orders. If you do not provide the data, achieving the goals set out above will not be possible.
The personal data provided by you will not be transferred and made available to third parties. Recipients of personal data will be institutions authorized by law, a supplier of goods and services necessary to implement the above-mentioned purposes and other entities entrusted by the administrator with the processing of personal data. Data shared by you will not be profiled.
The data administrator has no intention of transferring personal data to a third country or an international organization.
Personal data will be kept for the period necessary to achieve the objectives indicated above, i.e. performance of the agreement, and after that for a period corresponding to the period of limitation of claims that may be filed by the data administrator and which may be filed against the data administrator, or for a period resulting from specific provisions including the Accounting Act of September 29, 1994 imposing an obligation on the administrator to store account proofs of trade contracts, claims asserted against in the course of a civil proceedings and covered by the criminal or tax proceedings for 5 years starting from the year following the financial year when operations, transactions, proceedings were closed, paid, settled or barred.